CKM is on the forefront of leveraging data analytics to inform strategic decision-making and drive operational improvement for clients. Our firm consists of talented individuals with deep expertise in data science and domain-relevant analytics. We take pride in developing innovative analytic solutions that are grounded in data and driven by a process-oriented understanding of business challenges.
As a Data Scientist at CKM you will help solve critical business problems for our clients across a broad range of industries. Our Data Scientists and Business Analysts work together to define the problem solving approach and collect all necessary data. These data sets vary widely in size, structure, complexity, and dimensionality.
In order to derive insight from data, we utilize a diverse set of methods and algorithms including but not limited to machine learning, text mining, process mining, network analysis, and data visualization. We rely on our Data Scientists to also adapt to the rapidly evolving data science landscape by learning new techniques and technologies. In order to thrive at CKM, you will need to develop new skills to drive your projects forward; but you will also find opportunities to satisfy your natural curiosity.
We are a meritocracy so your ideas, solutions and persistence will directly influence the success of each project. This means that you will also interact with our founders and clients to maximize your impact. Unlike most data scientist roles, you will be exposed to a variety of non-traditional data science skills, including client management, team management and business problem solving.
We believe that people are our most important asset and shape the uniquely creative and energetic culture at CKM.
We look for academic brilliance, natural curiosity, intellectual vigor, and a passion for solving complex challenges. We seek candidates who have a deep interest in developing business recommendations based on rigorous analytics. If you are ready for these opportunities and challenges, we encourage you to apply.
Why We'll Love You
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D.
- Passion for empirical research and developing data driven solutions to difficult business questions
- Skills in or familiarity with data cleaning, natural language processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, visualization, network analysis, and distributed computing are a plus
- Familiarity with database concepts and structures
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analyses clearly
- Fluent oral and written English communication skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability and willingness to travel from time to time (domestic and international)
- Authorized to work in the US
Why You'll Love Us
- Our team is diverse and intellectually curious with people that you'll genuinely enjoy spending time with
- We're fanatical about helping clients derive value from data and work on solving challenging problems within some of the world's largest companies
- We are a meritocracy and consistently promote from within
- We move fast and are not afraid of evolving our tools, technology and thinking
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with your degree and experience.