Senior Full-Stack Engineer
As the Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will work within our DevOps team to contribute to our product while leading and mentoring your fellow developers.
Our field is fast-changing, and your decisions and actions will be key to growing both our products and development team. In addition, you will enact broad reaching changes throughout the technologies that we use: DevOps, Data Science, Web Development, and others.
- Python on the backend (including driving the analytics algorithms that drive our product)
- Vue.js on the frontend
- PostgresSQL and Airflow for data management
- Jenkins for CICD management
- Docker for containerizing our applications (both for SaaS and on-prem deployments)
As we grow and evolve our products we continually evaluate new technologies and pick those that make sense to incorporate into our stack. As a Senior Developer you will be critical in the decision-making process on how our technical stack evolves.
Why We'll Love You
- Demonstrated proficiency in object oriented languages, e.g. Python, Java, or Ruby in a professional environment
- Experience leading teams and mentoring other developers, with comfort in Agile, SDLC, etc
- Aptitude for infrastructure architecture and database design
- Experience with version control e.g. Git or Mercurial
- Experience with MVC-architecture web application development
- Platform and technology agnosticism
- Ability to refactor and modularize codebases
- Familiarity with relational database concepts/structures and ability to write SQL queries
- Comfort in a *nix shell environment e.g. bash
- Familiarity in statistical data mining, natural language processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, network analysis, and distributed computing is a plus
- Understanding of selected real time transactional applications is a plus
- Proficient oral and written English communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel from time to time (domestic and international)
- Authorized to work in the US
Why You'll Love Us
- Our team is diverse and intellectually curious with people that you'll genuinely enjoy spending time with
- We're fanatical about helping clients derive value from data and work on solving challenging problems within some of the world's largest companies
- We are a meritocracy and consistently promote from within
- We move fast and are not afraid of evolving our tools, technology and thinking
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with your degree and experience.