New York, NY/Philadelphia, PA
CKM Analytix is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our product team. The UI/UX Designer will translate complex business ideas, needs, and goals into user-friendly UI solutions for our operational data analytics products. The UI/UX Designer will report directly to the Senior Product Manager.
- Develop wireframes in Balsamiq to convey early ideas for products and client deliverables
- Evolve wireframes into precise, high-fidelity mockups using Figma
- Collaborate with engineers to incorporate prototypes into production, staying in close touch throughout the development process to ensure smooth, high-quality implementation of designs and address edge cases that arise
- Further develop, maintain, and socialize CKM’s design system and style guides
- Ensure our products adhere to accessibility standards and that our microcopy is intuitive, friendly, and tone-consistent
- Work with Data Scientists to make complex visualizations more user-friendly
Why We’ll Love You:
- A great grasp of layout, hierarchy, typography, and color
- Proficiency in Figma or other similar mockup solutions; comfort across Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere) is a plus
- Basic understanding of User Experience design and tools/methods to map user flows, or excitement to learn
- Familiarity with digital design systems; experience building or maintaining one a plus
- Comfortable speaking to design decisions as they pertain to business objectives and user experience, and presenting to stakeholders
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Why You’ll love us:
- Our team is diverse and intellectually curious, made up of people that you’ll genuinely enjoy spending time with
- We’re fanatical about helping clients derive value from data and work on solving challenging problems within some of the world’s largest companies
- We are a meritocracy and consistently promote from within
- We move fast and are not afraid of evolving our tools, technology and thinking
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with your degree and experience. At CKM, we celebrate our differences – they help our business thrive and our employees have fun. CKM Analytix is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, or veteran status.