- $10k/month to start, then commission-based with unlimited potential (see below for details)
CKM has developed and is implementing a leading intelligence engine that serves the needs of complex service operations, specifically in IT and core business operations. The tool connects all the data generated by a business to increase efficiency, improve client service, and reduce risk.
While a beta version was installed in 50+ accounts, CKM has completely rebuilt its product (T-K) and is selling and deploying it in a few large client environments. Its preferred client base is either Fortune 1,000 companies or Major Service providers in Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Application Services and Digital Services.
Our main market segments include Major Services Providers (outsourcing IT and BPO), telecommunications companies, banks, and insurance (Life and P&C) companies.
CKM is deploying T-K in several large companies with operations in North and South America, Europe, and Asia.
T-K’s deployment platform is SaaS or on premise. T-K uses the most advanced Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and data science algorithms, all core to CKM’s business.
CKM is in a start-up mode and includes several experienced FinTech professionals supporting initial owner operators.
CKM is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who loves challenges and wants to earn a good living.
As a Sales Representative, you will be part of and work with a small sales team and senior technical experts. We are looking for sharp, energetic, and detail-oriented people who are passionate about selling and implementing revolutionary solutions in the operations arena. You will be in a key client-facing role, and you will take ownership of your revenue. You will be expected to close enterprise-level and business-unit deals to meet your annual sales targets. You are also expected to help create a successful go-to-market strategy to meet your sales targets. You will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (who is a founder).
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion and deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills. A BDR/SDR sales background is ideal, but not required. A successful sales representative can expect a fulfilling career progression at CKM.
- Develop sales from target identification (leveraging Zoominfo, SalesNavigator and other tools to build a robust sales pipeline), to initial contact, to proposal development, to contract execution to generate new revenue
- Play a key role in the creation of a successful go-to-market strategy, working closely with the sales team and CKM leadership
- Leverage CRM (Pipedrive) data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Lead in-person client presentations to prospective client C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and work with the delivery, product, and marketing teams to help produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior client executives
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful implementation and on-boarding of new clients
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with CKM leadership to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Attend weekly sales meetings to report on progress and address any sales needs
- Support finance in collecting deposits and balance of payments from clients when required
- Experience in B2B/enterprise SaaS software sales
- Ability to generate qualified leads and conduct outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups and/or senior executives)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- There are two compensation structures available:
- $10k/month for the first 6 months then 100% commission-based, OR
- Commission-based structure:
- $1k per qualified lead
- 15% on direct sales (annual on target earnings of $200k)
- +CKM benefits, including 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance for employee + family, matching retirement plan, unlimited sick and vacation time, monthly stipend towards personal cell/internet, etc.