Senior Full-Stack Engineer
New York, NY | Full Time
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will work within our DevOps team to contribute to our product while leading and mentoring your fellow developers.
Our field is fast-changing, and your decisions and actions will be key to growing both our products and development team. In addition, you will enact broad reaching changes throughout the technologies that we use: DevOps, Data Science, Web Development, and others.
- Python on the backend (including driving the analytics algorithms that drive our product)
- Vue.js on the frontend
- PostgresSQL and Airflow for data management
- Jenkins for CICD management
- Docker for containerizing our applications (both for SaaS and on-prem deployments)
As we grow and evolve our products we continually evaluate new technologies and pick those that make sense to incorporate into our stack. As a Senior Developer you will be critical in the decision-making process on how our technical stack evolves.
Why we’ll love you:
- Demonstrated proficiency in object oriented languages, e.g. Python, Java, or Ruby in a professional environment
- Experience leading teams and mentoring other developers, with comfort in Agile, SDLC, etc
- Aptitude for infrastructure architecture and database design
- Experience with version control e.g. Git or Mercurial
- Experience with MVC-architecture web application development
- Platform and technology agnosticism
- Ability to refactor and modularize codebases
- Familiarity with relational database concepts/structures and ability to write SQL queries
- Comfort in a *nix shell environment e.g. bash
- Familiarity in statistical data mining, natural language processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, network analysis, and distributed computing is a plus
- Understanding of selected real time transactional applications is a plus
- Proficient oral and written English communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel from time to time (domestic and international)
- Authorized to work in the US
Why you’ll love us:
- Our team is diverse and intellectually curious, made up of people that you’ll genuinely enjoy spending time with
- We’re fanatical about helping clients derive value from data and work on solving challenging problems within some of the world’s largest companies
- We are a meritocracy and consistently promote from within
- We move fast and are not afraid of evolving our tools, technology and thinking
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with your degree and experience. At CKM, we celebrate our differences – they help our business thrive and our employees have fun. CKM Analytix is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, or veteran status.