Enterprise Account Executive
New York, NY or Philadelphia, PA USA
CKM has developed and is implementing a leading intelligence engine that serves the needs of complex service operations, specifically in IT. The tool connects all the data generated by a business to increase efficiency, improve client service and reduce risk.
While a beta version was installed in 50 accounts, CKM has completely rebuilt its product (T-K) and is selling and deploying it in a few large client environments. Its preferred client base is either Fortune 1,000 companies or Major Service providers in Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Application Services, and Digital Services.
Our main market segments include IT Services Providers (outsourcing, BPO), telecommunications companies, banks, and insurance (Life and P&C) companies.
T-K’s deployment platform is SaaS or on-premise. T-K uses the most advanced AI, ML, and data science algorithms, all core to CKM’s business.
CKM is in a start-up mode and includes several experienced FinTech professionals supporting initial owner-operators.
CKM is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level.
As the Enterprise Account Executive, you will be part of and work with a sales team and senior technical experts of the firm. We are looking for sharp, energetic, and detail-oriented people who are passionate about implementing revolutionary solutions in the operations arena. You will be in a key client-facing role and you will take ownership of your revenue. You will be expected to close enterprise-level and business-unit deals to meet your annual sales targets. You are also expected to help create a successful go-to-market strategy to meet your sales targets.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is a must.
- Develop sales from target identification (leveraging Zoominfo and other tools to build a robust sales pipeline), to initial contact, to proposal development, to contract execution to generate new revenue
- Play a key role in the creation of a successful go-to-market strategy, working closely with the sales team and CKM leadership
- Leverage CRM (Pipedrive) data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Lead in-person client presentations to prospective client C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and work with the delivery, product, and marketing teams to help produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior client executives
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful implementation and on-boarding of new clients
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with CKM leadership to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Prepare periodic reports (weekly, monthly)
- Support finance in collecting deposits and balance of payments from clients when required
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-7+ years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Experience in selling enterprise solutions into large companies
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field