Technical Implementation Manager/
Philadelphia, PA or New York, NY | Full Time
As a Technical Implementation Manager / Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of CKM’s software to its clients and partners. In addition, you will work within our DevOps team to contribute to our product while leading and mentoring fellow developers.
Your role requires cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Product Management, Innovation, and Engineering teams, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, as you proactively navigate all aspects of onboarding and implementation of CKM’s software to its customers.
Our Implementation team’s background includes DevOps Engineers experienced with Java (Kotlin), Kafka, Git, and Data Scientists who are familiar with these technologies but who also produce models using Python. You will need to roll up your sleeves at times to assist our teams in accomplishing their goals.
- Work closely with clients and partners to ensure successful, high-quality releases
- Work with/oversee teams serving CKM clients on all technical aspects of deployment including:
- Understanding and mapping client data entities and attributes from their systems to data CKM’s products
- Working with clients, as well as internal product management and engineering teams on data integration, data acquisition, and data processing, to ensure data quality and product readiness
- Educating clients on deployment requirements and configuration; liaising with clients on set up and testing
- Developing and implementing client facing test cases, test plans, and test specifications
- Designing and developing test strategies to test enterprise software and integration with clients and partners
As Technical Implementation Manager / Lead Engineer, you will focus on the needs, growth, and development of the Implementation Team and overall success of implementation projects – guiding best practices and ensuring consistency. You will provide day-to-day and strategic guidance to a team of Implementation Services Specialists. You will oversee and support implementation projects by reviewing project plan creation, managing project scope, and adhering to project tracking guidelines. You will mitigate escalations, stalled, or blocked implementations by proactively engaging with the appropriate stakeholders.
Our field is fast-changing, and your decisions and actions will be key to growing both our products and the development team. In addition, you will enact broad-reaching changes throughout the technologies that we use: DevOps, Data Science, Web Development, and others.
- Python on the backend (including driving the analytics algorithms that drive our product)
- Vue.js on the frontend
- Java(Kotlin)/Springboot as the middle tier
- PostgresSQL for data management
- Kafka for data integration
- Git for CICD management
As we grow and evolve our products, we continually evaluate new technologies and pick those that make sense to incorporate into our stack. As a Technical Client Implementation Manager / Lead Engineer you will be critical in the decision-making process on how our technical stack evolves.
Why we’ll love you:
- BA / BS degree
- 5+ years’ experience in project management and/or client delivery required
- Experience managing capacity and daily workload of direct reports
- Strong client management relationship skills
- Strong communication and proven ability to work within varying internal stakeholders (e.g., product development, sales, management, operations, solutions design, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in object-oriented languages, e.g., Python, Java in a professional environment
- Experience leading teams and mentoring other developers, with comfort in Agile, SDLC, etc.
- Aptitude for infrastructure architecture and database design
- Experience with version control e.g. Git
- Experience with MVC-architecture web application development
- Platform and technology agnosticism
- Ability to refactor and modularize codebases
- Familiarity with relational database concepts/structures and ability to write SQL queries
- Comfort in a *nix shell environment e.g. bash
- Familiarity in statistical data mining, natural language processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, network analysis, and distributed computing is a plus
- Understanding of selected real time transactional applications is a plus
- Experience collaborating with offshore resources
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills; strong leadership and proactive communication
- Ability and willingness to travel from time to time to Philadelphia and/or NYC
- Authorized to work in the US; no sponsorship required
Why you’ll love us:
- Our team is diverse and intellectually curious, made up of people that you’ll genuinely enjoy spending time with
- We’re fanatical about helping clients derive value from data and work on solving challenging problems within some of the world’s largest companies
- We are a meritocracy and consistently promote from within
- We move fast and are not afraid of evolving our tools, technology, and thinking
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with your degree and experience. At CKM, we celebrate our differences – they help our business thrive and our employees have fun. CKM Analytix is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, or veteran status.